Thursday, June 20, 2013

My vacation in Miami


I went Miami four weeks ago withe my friend.then we sat there three days in Miami and I Swam my friend and I at the beach.then we went the Restaurant we ate foods it was so good l like then we drinking With fruit juice and that they have a good juice then we played Beach ball then we went the hotel and the next day. We played water boat .then we went restaurant we ate fish . We went the beach again the we met people there they are very nice in Miami beach must the people they     Not American people they spoke withe us different  and different language.then the next day we found my friends they are from same city we came from and we Invited them to the to the Lunch and they said okay we will going that my story about Miami .

No comments:

Post a Comment